We are a local manufacturing company looking for the right person to join our warehouse/manufacturing team. Full-Time M-F 8am-5pm.
- Receive/ship freight
- Receive/Stock parts
- Picking/Packing of orders
- Assemble/Test Motorized Pulleys
- Analyze/Repair Motorized Pulleys
- Machine parts as necessary
- Maintain/repair shop equipment and building, as necessary
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. and stand on your feet for 8 hours a day
- Must be certified or become certified in operation of forklift
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
- Read, analyze and interpret written instruction
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance and punctuality required
- Must possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Mechanical/Electrical experience/background
- CNC/Machining/Welding experience
- Technical knowledge of small motors, gears and electrical wiring, and/or other hands-on skills
- Experience working in a machine shop and/or factory environment desirable
We are a drug-free work environment, no exceptions. Pre-employment and random drug testing required without exception.
- U.S. citizen or lawful Permanent Resident status required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Please reply with your resume. You will receive a response only if you meet our requirements.